Re: Bochs patches

From: Andy Valencia <vandys_at_nospam.org>
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 08:37:44 PST

[Eddie McCreary <beowulf@heorot.org> writes:]

>Andy, could you provide the patches you made to Bochs that allows Vsta
>to boot? I would like to try to compile the Win32 version with the
>patches and see if I can get it to run.

The source is in:

    http://www.vsta.org/Software/bochs/bochs.tar.gz

I don't really have any good way of generating diffs. I started from
bochs-990920a, but didn't pour it all into source control. Yes, this was a
small mistake, but since I promptly submitted the bugs I found to the
developer, I wasn't expecting this source to have any longevity. The needed
changes were to cpu/io.cc and iodev/harddrv.cc, if memory serves.

Andy