MGR

From: Matthew Stapleton <staple12_at_nospam.org>
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 04:41:43 PDT

I recently installed VSTa on a fat-16 hdd and I also unpacked the mgr.tz, which I understand to be the GUI for VSTa. When I tried running the program /mgr/bin/mgr the screen froze with various strips of colors running down the screen. Of course, I had to reset and then I tried compiling, and it complained about some errors and did not complete. How do I configure VSTa to run MGR? Do I need to set the mouse up before trying MGR? What am I doing wrong?

Matthew