Re: install question

From: Michael Henry <mhenry_at_nospam.org>
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 14:27:11 PST

> module=/vsta/boot/dos -p disk/wd:wd0_dos0 fs/root

I had the exact same problem, and after many attempts, and finally
downloading Jeske's floppy version, I figured out that the above
line is wrong. If you look in the archives for this mailing
list you should find the correct line. (I can't remember it off
the top of my head).

> (ps. the roadmap.txt isntall instructions tell you to rawrite
> 'stage12' to the floppy, but there is no stage12 file. You have
> to manually cat together stage1 and stage2. This isn't mentioned).

The documentation is crap.