cons2

From: Thomas Erdoes <erdost_at_nospam.org>
Date: Mon Feb 09 1998 - 08:06:48 PST

Hello,

does someone work with non-US keybord under VSTa?

I combined cons2 with cons3 and the result was that now I am able to use
the AltGr-Key combination. If someone is interested, I could post the
diffs here.

I have a question, too. I tried to compile gcc under VSTa but right at
the begin I got some errors. I don't know right now what errors occured
because I tried to compile the compiler a few weeks ago and I didn't
record the errors. The question is: Need I start the configure
script or is gcc already configured?

Thomas