Re: compiling MGR

From: <edm_at_nospam.org>
Date: Wed Jan 17 1996 - 09:13:51 PST

[vandys@cisco.com writes:]

> A deep and abiding love of VSTa helps, I suppose. :-)

It's all I dream about. :-P

> Note that I did a *lot* of work on the mouse server; if you clicked a
button
> and the startup screen didn't disappear, I might have muffed your model.
> What kind do you use?

The ps2aux. I noticed that it wouldn't load from the command line, it
claimed it couldn't get perms for the io ports it needed, but it loaded
fine from inittab file.

I tried clicking both mouse buttons as well as keys from the keyboard and
I was never able to get past the startup screen (which stayed visible,
mgr never cleared the screen.)

thanks,
ed

In the midst of the word he was trying to say, ed mccreary
In the midst of his laughter and glee, edm@twisto.compaq.com
He had softly and suddenly vanished away--
For the Snark *was* a Boojum you see.