mgr, vstafs

From: Bjorn Helgaas <helgaas_at_nospam.org>
Date: Mon Jan 15 1996 - 09:24:40 PST

I got MGR built, but when I run it, all I get is a screen full of vertical
blue and green bars, with the top third or so sprinkled with red dots. Being
completely clueless about video, I assume this is some sort of video card
configuration problem. Any hints on where I should go from here?

BTW, before I noticed that you had tweaked the MGR distribution to account for
the long filenames, I thought maybe I was supposed to build it in a vstafs.
Untarring the archive made vstafs choke because the first file is ".". Does
vstafs not deal well with "."? When I tried things like

    cp /vsta/boot/boot.lst .

they failed as well.

Bjorn