Status

From: Gavin Thomas Nicol <nick_at_nospam.org>
Date: Sun Oct 17 1993 - 17:15:52 PDT

Well, I guess I may as well send this out again:

------------------------- Project List -----+------------------------------
     TASK | WHO
--------------------------------------------+------------------------------
VSTa file system (Non-Unix) | vandys@cisco.com
Window System (Non-X11) | nick@nsis.cl.nec.co.jp
Update kbd so key mappings can be downloaded| (planned)nick@nsis.cl.nec.co.jp
Update wd to handle various IDE drives | ????
Shared libraries |
/proc server (for use with ps etc.) |
Debugger (using /proc??) |
Unix/Linux file systems |
Math emulator (inside kernel? server?) |
Update/expand libc (and include files) |
SCSI disk server | myl@genrad.com
Network server | dave@computone.com
RS232c server |
Porting of applications (make, emacs, ...) |

I spent the weekend rewriting large parts of the bitblt graphics
primitives to use span filling. Does anyone have a good arc generation
algorithm? The algorithm should generate each pixel in the order it
appears on the line. I have one, but it skips pixels when the arc is
drawn at steep angles (due to the limits of integer math I guess).

Work on bitblt is moving along. No promises about completion dates
though :-).

Andy: What kind of book is your wife writing (out of curiosity)?