Is anybody working on extending libc?(and other questions)

From: Marc Papen (CIP 90) <mcpapen_at_nospam.org>
Date: Tue Aug 31 1993 - 04:09:10 PDT

Now that I'm up and running I was thinking about porting some tools to
VSTa. I tried to compile a make for native VSTa but there are some things
missing in libc. Is anybody working on extending libc?
If not, I'd be willing to do so.(I don't have this much experience in
writing libs but I got the Posix Programmer's manual and would like to
implement the missing features)
Also I'd like to work on CD-ROM IS9660 Filessystem and a driver for my
Soundblaster CD-ROM.
Please tell me what you think about it.

Bye
        Marc