VSTa lockups and Shared Libraries....

From: Gavin Thomas Nicol <nick_at_nospam.org>
Date: Thu Aug 19 1993 - 20:57:05 PDT

>>Yep, a *very* crude one, and a polling keyboard driver (*that* was
>>fun...)
>
>Is it enough like an IBM PC for me to drag it over? I don't mind
>swelling the kernel a little bit so long as it's behind #ifdef KDB.

I'll have a look over the weekend (if I get time), and try to make it
a bit tidier, and less machine dependent. Hopefully, I'll have
something you can try on Monday.

As for CR/LF, I meant after we get a better filesystem.

Finally (I never stop talking once I start...), how could we do ps
command for VSTa? I'm going to need to monitor process size, and
entering the debugger is rather inconvenient....

Does someone want to do a /proc server?